Happy New Year from Ditto!!
It is New Year’s Eve, and Ditto would like to do some of those classic traditional New Year’s Even thingys, so here I go – my ‘2011’ top 10 list and my New Year’s resolutions…
Ditto’s Top 10 favoritest things in 2011
10. Ravenwood Radio – all of it 🙂
9. Winning the Island Getaway house in Kevin Battleblood’s House-A-Palooza contest
8. Surviving – and blogging – a hurricane!
7. Bendy straws!
6. Writing for the MMOCrunch gaming website!
5. Vegan Cinnamon swirl pumpkin cheesecake.
4. Breaking the 500 – and then 600 – follower mark on Twitter!
3. Making tons of great friends, both in-game and in real life!
2. And speaking of friends, number 2 is Defeating Malistaire – with the help of Fallon, James Lifecaller, and Elijah Lightthief!
1. Of course my top favorite thingy in 2011 has to be Interviewing Fred Howard at Pax East!! How awesome was that??
Ditto’s New Year’s Resolutions!!
1. Eat more pie. This will, of course, require Miss Narrator to bake more pie, but that can be her resolution… .
2. Blog about more games and different Wizard 101 stuff – expand from my current gameplay videos to things like PVP and pets, as well as other fun family-friendly games that are out or are coming out. Monkey Quest looks like a lot of fun, and there are monkeys. You can’t go wring with monkeys, right?
3. Keep eating healthy and get more exercise. Staying healthy is important.
4. Change my passwords and follow all the rules to staying safe online.
5. Finish Celestia and Zafaria in Wizard 101 and get ready for the next new world. Of course I’m not going to play any faster or ‘rush’ – I like the pace I play at, it’s nice- but I should be able to get through at a nice casual pace and still make it before the next new world opens! Wonder what it will be?