Ditto’s ‘Name that Pet’ Wizard101 contest winners!!
Here they are, the winners of Ditto’s fun ‘Name that Pet’ contest – well, some of them at least. You see, apparently Ditto forgot to tell people to add their wizard names to their contest entry (oops, my bad), so only a few people who entered sent in their wizard names. Was only able to post the entries that had wizard names (since I would never post your real name or your email), and those winners are listed below. There are a LOT more entries that won, however, and everyone has been sent their winning codes in email already. I really enjoyed all the entries, you are all very creative and came up with some fun names – thanks to all who entered and congratulations to all the winners – remember, there are a LOT more winners than are listed here…
Winners (who sent me their wizard name in their entry)
- Hunter Darksword- I would name one of the Shaloin Monkeys, Gracie, because she is one of my best friends in the game.
- Aaron Flame – Shaolin Monkey – Prince Gizmo
- Catherine Seasong – Arcane Helpers – Tom and Jerry
- Donna DragonDreamer – Snake in a basket. “Lady Serpentina”
- Isabella Mythfire – Night Hawk : Samuel would be a good name
- Taylor Soulhammer – Betta Fish – Fabulous Fiffy
- vanessa darkbloom – Bumble Bee – Queen Belle
- Kaitlyn Miststone – Polar Bear Cub – Sneezy
- Christina Rainbow – I will name the Giraffe as Miss Emily
- Michelle RainbowHaven – Polar BEar Cub –Chubby Cuddly CubCub
- Arlen Sanddust – I choose Shaolin Monkey. I name it Jackie Chan.
- Hunter Tail – Bumble Bee – Honey
- Tatiana Death Haven – Polar Bear Cub – Name: PB and C (Play on PB and J)
- Talon Spiritforge – Minimus Maximus the Trojan Horse
- James Skullrider – Betta Fish – Alpha Swim Omega
- Artur AngleFlame – Giraffe Name: Spots
- Brandon OwlSword – Polar Bear Cub – Cutie
- Heather SeaWeaver –Arcane Helpers: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
- Katie IceFlame – I think it’d be cool to have a Trojan Horse named Virus