Ditto the Monster looks at the world of family friendly online games from a Fabricated American perspective

Ditto versus Baron Mordecai!

Here it is – as ongoing coverage of the GREAT Wizard 101 Halloween events and quests, I have fought and defeated Baron Mordecai!! This was actually a much tougher fight that I anticipated, with the dreaded Baron having 2000 health and tossing lots of damage boosts and high damage spells like Skeletal Pirate at me. In the end I was successful of course, and Madame Jasmine and I claimed victory over the evil Baron of Nightmares and claimed our reward, but it was a tough and exciting fight!

Also there is a brief ‘sneak peek’ of Phillip, one of our new kittens, who decided to get involved with the video making process…

6 responses

1. woah, where did you get that costume?

October 18, 2010 at 6:32 pm

• I got all my gear either through boss drops or the bazaar – I cant’ tell you which piece is from where though.
      My Robe is the Wrap of the Leaping Flame, my hat is Pop’s O’Leary’s Sun Visor (Got that from a boss drop), boots are flaring Footgear, and my staff is Smokey’s Staff of the Sun. It’s good gear, it all gives bonuses to both damage and accuracy. I’ve got +6% accuracy and +14% damage to all fire spells right now, which seems pretty decent for non-crowns gear.

October 19, 2010 at 1:31 pm

• no i meant the orange fur suit

October 24, 2010 at 7:12 am

2. OK, DITTO I GOT BIG NEWS! i really want to include you and well… EVERYONE!
    i am having a raffle over at my blog.
    its HUGE! i giving away EITHER a gryphon mount, a mystery dueling pet, epic clothing set, minigame housing items and a amazing spear! I have a poll and a sign up sheet at my blog. the poll is what the 2 prizes the viewers want and the sign up you need to put your wizards name and a source for me to contact you (email, wizardcentral account, this blog! plz do not get to personal with the source! thx) you can sign up by commenting at http://thedivinerslane.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-raffle-contest.html

Hop ya join!
    nice blog!
    thx for the video!
    BY!

October 18, 2010 at 8:23 pm

3. Miranda

pheniox is sunbird’s daddy not big brother and you got pheniox ditto cool and good idea
    for the diffrent boss deck just make sure to switch decks before boss fights and i am in marlybone got any tips

October 23, 2010 at 3:41 pm

4. Miranda

i forgot i am in hyde park

October 23, 2010 at 3:57 pm